does this make me look fat???

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

every single morning before heading to work, i usually check the news or whatever is on tv. most of the time, i see infomercials...and lately, it's the ab circle pro:


i have no problem being bombarded with all these ads. i think they're fun to watch and very entertaining. can you imagine loosing 10 pounds in 10 days?? is that even healthy?

anyway, speaking of healthy, i can say that i'm officially in my target weight. i was trying to get to 165 lbs and for the past month or so, i'm between 160 and 163. i've been getting good compliments for me losing weight...which great. but thinking about it, is our society really that into "being skinny or fit"?? i remember back in 2004/2005 when i almost reach 200 lbs. i didn't realized that i was really that heavy. but every time i go to see my doctor, he would always say "oh yeah mike, you need to lose a few pounds". what does he mean by a few pounds??? according to a story i once read in the national geographic, my BMI (body-mass index) should be between 20-25. i was in my 30-35. scary. i was considered morbidly obese. eeewww. funny.

jump to 2009, my height and weight is proportionate......but how come i feel more relaxed when i gained those weight??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends