my new york state of mind...

this morning, i was planning to go to the the local library to pick some dvd's that i requested about a month ago. i meant to pick it yesterday, saturday, but i was so tired that i didn't even go out of the house at all.

well so i went after eating lunch. it's a waiting distance from my house which basically took me about less than 5 minutes. when i got to the corner where the library is located, i noticed that there was no lights on. i tried to figure out if today is a holiday. then it hit me, "it" finally happened. "it" meaning the budget cuts proposed by the state government.

oh well, i guess i would have to stop by after work then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends