postcard sunday...

**note:  click the link on each postcard for details.  this is the best part of doing this type of hobby....learn new things such as places, artworks, etc.

**Kauppatori talvipaivana (1889) by albert edelfe; from Finland... 

**from Germany...


**from Russia...


**petunias (1881) by henri fantin-latour; from Russia...


**"We're Dead Meat" by Ann Telnaes; from Iowa... 
**from Indonesia...


**from Oregon...

**from Taiwan...


**native american art; yup'ik eskimo woman's boot ca. 1920; from Phoenix, Arizona...

**from Germany...



2 comments:

  1. Mike, how many did you get since you started?

    I love sending postcards when I travel, but none of those I sent loves to send me back. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far, i received 264 postcards since march of last year...

      Delete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends