greetings from Seoul, South Korea

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

so here's the news that i've been keeping for weeks now. today, may 2nd, i am here at Seoul-Icheon Aiport in South Korea onward bound to manila. yes, i am heading back to the philippines for the 2nd time this year (remember i was just there last january). anyway, what made me decide to go back sa pinas? and worst of all during the summer season?

well, tomorrow is my birthday (YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!). i was planning to travel during this week somewhere in california or in south america. after checking the total cost of going to the locations i mentioned, it would cost me over $1,000 for a few days (plane, hotel, food) compared to going back to pinas where the only cost i would spend is the flight and the regular going out. all in all, the cost going back to pinas out weight the cost of going somewhere else.

well, that's not the big news. the bigger news is that i just quit my job. yes, after starting with the new company, i quit on my 6th months anniversary. it was a bold move on my part the fact that the economy right now is not really that great. US is still in recession and the job market is as bleak as expected. am i too worried that by the time i go back to NY i will be jobless. well, not really. since i left my former work in good terms, i was offered a position - a higher one that what i previously was doing. question now is, did i take the job? would i just stay in manila and be a bum for a while?

stay tuned for the outcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends