d2 ko s BORACAY!!!

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

well well well. i was finally convinced by my dear friend Angelito to go to Boracay (considered to be one of the best beach in the world??). we (eric and I) arrived yesterday morning (sunday, may 17th). funny thing about it was that all of these we booked only the night before. so basically i have no boarding ticket for the plane, no printout of our hotel reservations. so basically coming to "bora" was like it wasn't planned at all.


anyway, it's about 7 am here right now. eric is still sleeping. my friend angelito is staying at a different resort (but will be sleeping here tonight). being a morning person that i am, decided to go online (thankfully they have a free wifi).

oh yeah, cousin Janet, guess where am I staying??? he he he. yes, I am here at Friday's Boracay. Ingit ka talaga ng husto no (translation: I know you are totally jelous).

who is eric? i met eric last january 2009 through a friend when i first came to pinas. he's a nice dude and decided to keep in touch after i left manila. figuring that i will be back again, i just decided to ask if he is free to come along. so here we are.


about the title, well texting is a big deal here in pinas. am i a good texter? not by filipino standard. will i be a good one? not really since i barely text when i'm in the US. I just try to learn how to abbreviate some words to keep it minimal and less words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends