job hunting we will go......

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

wow. it's been close to three weeks since i last posted here. what's up with me?

well, let see. i left pinas last thursday, may 28th. that's about close to 4 weeks of vacation. the longest i've ever stayed since moving here in the states. what can i say, i was without a job for one month.

now, about job. well i officially started working yesterday, june 1st. it looks like i got the job too fast especially in this tough economy huh. well, before i left for pinas and quit my most recent job, my former employer had a job vacancy...and i got an offer i can't refuse. i guess not burning bridges between your former employer is always a good thing. how lucky am i to get a job in this tough economy. i'm not only lucky, i am blessed......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends