oh winter...

when will this winter season end???  don't get me wrong, i loooooovvvveee winter - the weather, the snow, the ice, and other stuff that comes along with it but this year, it's just way too much.

being the first day in march, guess what is going on outside?  yes, another snow day (about 1-3 inches).  i believe that this is 5th...or was it 6th weekend in a row that there is snow.  to make it worst, i've been battling a cold since last monday.  this cold weather is not helping at all.

when are you coming spring???

**oh i miss springtime...


6 comments:

  1. There is snow, sleet, freezing rain, and ice today in my part of the world too. Three more weeks and it'll be spring. It'll be beautiful minus the allergies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it's coming it's way here :(

      yes, SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you. That is a pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx. never been this excited for spring......EVER!!!!

      Delete
  3. hope you get better! and those sunflowers I want them outside my apartment:)

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends