they did not just do that to me.............

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

my co-workers played a horrible trick at me today.

a few days ago, i showed to some of my co-workers my blog titled rofl..... (see below). one of them was a very close co-worker that works at our IT department.

well anyway, this afternoon, i overheard my co-worker talking to someone on the phone and mentioned my name. after she hang-up the phone, i asked her what it was. she told me that the director of our IT department is coming down to our office and wanted to talk to me about the video i showed to my co-worker. ok, i know the video is funny but i didn't know that i could be in trouble for it.

after a few minute, my friend from the IT department who I showed the video called me and asked me if i can send him the link. i told him that it was on youtube. he told me that he wants to show it to someone.......then i realized that it was a joke. OMG, i almost lost it. i thought it's only my second week and i'm already trouble. how can they do this to me........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends