never ever burn bridges..........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

it's been a week and a half now since i started working again from the job i left 7 months ago. i feel like i just went for a very very long vacation. same people, same work. but the best thing about returning to a former job is that how people react when they find out that you are actually back. plenty of praises and a few where thrilled that i am back...i know, my head is getting bigger.

i'm going to say that for the 8 years that i stayed at my semi-new job, i've been helpful to a lot of people and try to do the work that is given to me. so when i left back in october '08, i basically left in good terms not only with my director but with the whole company in general. even the ceo told me that if i do want to go back, to call him personally. that alone is a boost of my ego.

i am telling you this because i want you learn that you should never ever burn any bridges with anything that you do. you just never know when you may need to cross that bridge again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends