a new beginning.....

a new year, a new blog. what am i thinking?

for the past couple of months, i have been trying to figure out if i should continue blogging with my other site (at iba pa....). i know that i want to keep my current blog but i want something that i can call my own. something more about me and whatever i want to write. the other blog is very more restrictive and lets face it, i have to censor what i right there because it is something that i want my nieces and nephews can read. and yes, i want my other blog to focus more on them than me. to make that happen, i have to generate a new blog. and on that note, i present to you the "randomization of me". enjoy

this is the start of something big, or small.

mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends