2009...oh what a year

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

before the end of 2009 comes, let's try to recall things that happened this year:

1. i heart the philippines.....

for the fifth year in a row,i made my way back to what i call "annual" pilgrimage to my home country. what made this year different though is that i went back twice in one year. first one was in january with my mom for two weeks. as usual, just visited the family, stay at home, and some party here and there. the second one was in may (my first time to go back during their summer season). originally a one week trip that turned to a month (my longest vacation ever). did my usual thing but a lot of partying. it was also the first time that i made a trip to visayas (one of the three principal geographical divisions that made up the philippines). i went to boracay for a few days to relax.

2. what old is new.....

i started the year in a new company (i was there for only about 2 months) and by the middle of the year, i was back at my old company. it was daring move on my part to hop from one job to another especially when the crash of 2008 economy was still in every ones mind. unemployment is still high and here i am so confident that i will have a secure job. i am just glad that my old company too me back with open arms (i think).

3. hi fb (fb = facebook, you silly).....

while i was on vacation in the philippines, i was introduced to the world of facebook. i am not new to fb. i received an invite before from a friend but i was too hesitant of starting a new social networking site. i was using friendster at that time. but then i realized that everyone (and i mean everyone) was actually using facebook. so if you can't beat them, join them. now i am an fb "addict".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends