oh what a year...

"year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, 
with all the wisdom that experience can still in us..."
- hal borland

**MARCH 2014 - completed my very first 1/2 marathon...even with minimal training...
**MAY 2014 - backpacking across Central America...one of the items on my bucket list...
**AUGUST 2014 - after a decade with no car (which by the way is not a necessity for me here in NYC), i bought one..and yes, it's orange...LIKE!!!
the best one of all does not have a picture.  why is that?  this past OCTOBER 2014, i resigned from job.  it was the first and only company that i worked for after graduating from college.  how long was i there?  let's just say over a decade..or was it two :)  it was tough decision to make but it was time for me to move on...to learn new things...and improve in my field.

2014 was great to me.  i just hope 2015 will be the same.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It would take me decades to complete any kind of marathon. HNY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for it, even if it takes you a decade to train :)

      Delete
  2. Your 2014 was wonderful, and I love your orange car. Happy New Year, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was and orange was definitely the new black :)

      happy new year ms. lili :)

      Delete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends