it's a different world alright..........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

yesterday i officially celebrated my 5 months anniversary at work. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's good that i still have a job in this economy when every time i opened the tv, read the newspaper, or look at the web, it seems that everyone is losing their job. i do hope that economy will start to pick up again.

anyway, i went to my old job the other day to drop of my mom and my tax papers....i have my former co-worker do it for me. anyway, i didn't realized until i got out of the subway that i miss the tall buildings that surrounded my former work place. you have carnegie hall in one area, bergdorff goodman in another area, and all other tall buildings that made up most of the manhattan skyline. pretty amazing i thought while walking down.


right now, i work in the greenwich village area. consist mostly of residential houses, restaurants, and others.....meaning non-restaurant establishments. i was used to seeing corporate attire on daily basis and now, i see kids running around trying to get to class on time. what a major difference of environment. what can i say, we can only hope that the changes is for the better and not the worst.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends