i am sooooooo tired.......

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

for the first time this week (today is thursday by the way), i got home very early......early meaning before 8 - 8:30 pm. usually after work, i tend to be home by 6:30 (yes, my ride from work to home is about an hour and a half). it can be just an hour if i take the express train but i want to sit down and just rest so i take the local. anyway, back to my story. since j sold the other store, j got plenty of time of doing nothing. yes, nothing. meaning no work on monday, tuesday, and wednesday. since j workout near my work, j decided to pick me up after work to go to dinner......and here's the breakdown:

monday: ihawan
- it's been a while since we've been there (about a year ago) so i suggested that we go there. we both ordered laing which we both like, i ordered binagoongan while j got the sweet and sour fried halibut....or was it tilapia. who knows. for drinks, i got my sago at gulaman while j tried the mango juice.

tuesday: gyu-kaku
- if you had read my previous blogs, you already know that gyu-kaku is like one of our favorite place to go. we always go to the one in st. marks for easy parking. anyway, we ordered: 5 harami miso, lamb, house salad, mushroom medley, kalbi kuppa, chocolate lava cake, 2 lemonade.

wednesday: la isla restaurant
- the traffic heading to the lincoln tunnel was horrible. took us about an hour to get there. located in hoboken, new jersey...literally i can see it from my work across the hudson river. so what did we get: j got bistek de palomilla, i got the wednesday special which is vaca something (i can't remember), empanada de carne, snapple for my drink, and j got batidos.

i know what you're thinking. VERY EXPENSIVE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends