where do i even begin??......

**2017 trip to patagonia national park, chile; photocredit: jennifer lai
running has been difficult for me since march of this year.  after taking a month off after running my january marathon, things has not been the same.  i've been having some problem with my heart rate and breathing.  running has been a struggle.  i taking my running into stride.


had a echo stress test last week and met with my DR afterwards.  good news - everything is O.K.  no issue with my heart.  i should be elated but i am not.  if there is nothing with my heart, why do i feel tired all the time....even if i only do 3 miles.  during marathons, i don't get such feeling until miles 18.  is it only in my head??  i hope it is.  if it's just a mind set issue, that can be resolved.  by if it's an unknown reason, it's scary.  last thing i need is having an issue while i run in the streets.

only time can only tell.  for now, as mentioned, i am taking this into stride....one foot in front of the other. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends