i hope this works......part 2

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

just giving you guys an update on my post-soda recovery addiction.

well i am doing a lot better than i thought. i do have cravings every now and then but i always made sure that i don't succumb to the temptation. it's hard but i am trying so bad to quit my addiction to soda. i almost had a relapse yesterday......wow this blog sounds like i'm addicted to a prohibited drug or something. anyway, back to my relapse yesterday. i went to the movie theater to watch watchmen (by the way, i DO NOT recommend watching it). when i went to the concession stand to buy something to eat, i unconsciously order a small coke. i didn't realized what i've just done until i was actually inside the theater. as much as i want to go back and exchange it (the movie was about the start), i just stayed. so did i drink the soda? as much as i want to do so, i just threw it out after the movie.....there goes the $4.....but who cares, i am so proud of myself. question now is, when will my next relapse occur? hhhmmmm............

well, before i end this, i found a new youtube personality. i like his style of music. reminds me of craig david and a male version of colbie caillat....and he's a filipino - gabe bondoc. enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends