i hope this works..........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

i am having withdrawal syndrome as i type this blog. for the past two days, i haven't drank any soda. usually i have at least one a day specially at work when i eat my lunch. but i just decide to stop it. this is not the first time i'm doing this. actually about a year so ago, i managed to do it for about 2 months. but there is so much temptation out there. for example tonight, Uncle/Papa Melvin bought a bottle of pepsi. as much as i want to get a cup and pour me just a tiny bit, i had to restrain myself for doing it.

do you think i can do it? well i think i can. if i can stop drinking coffee, why can't i do it with soda....oh yes....it's been 11 years since i had a cup of pure joe. i would get a starbucks mixed drink every now and then...but a cup of coffee....no way jose, the smell alone makes me sick. not sure why but it does.



poster by ~littlexb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends