do i really need this????

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

after a few months of hiatus from the gym, i am officially back. today was my first day and boy it was not pretty.

my plan was to keep everything low impact so that my body can adjust. so i decided to go for just the treadmill. oh what a big mistake. as soon as i started running, i felt this burning sensation on my legs. yeah, warm up would have helped but this was more than just a cramp. i was literally just forcing my feet to walk even though it wasn't walking. it was just a total mess. i managed to put in 30 minutes, but it was brutal.

question now is would i try to go back again on the treadmill.....hhhhmm....maybe not.

oh yeah, after the gym, j was supposed to pick me up but j needs extra 1/2 in the gym (another gym). so instead of j picking me up, i went to j's gym and waited for 1/2 an hour. here we go again with the waiting part.....don't i ever learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends