shopaholic...

yesterday, i decided to do something unusual. i went shopping for some clothes for work. it might sound odd that i say that but for me, it's very odd. first of all, i went shopping during the work week. most people who knows me that i don't shop during work week. second, i bought more that i would normally buy in let say, 6 months. anyway, so i went to three of my dependable store to shop. first stop, zara. saw this nice black/blue pants. tried it, like it, bought it. second stop, banana republic. bought 2 dawson pants (my fav work pants) and two prima t-shirt (black and baby blue). third and last stop, brooks brothers. bought 2 slim fit polo (baby blue and peach). was planning to stop at jcrew but i decided to head home. maybe next month. maybe....


oh yeah, one of these is going back...after trying it again at home, i realized the mirror on the store was just an illusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends