randomization...

while i was heading home this early morning from a night out watching the semi-finals between duke and west virginia (basketball game) at a local bar with dave, i saw this asian guy wearing a black blazer, white shirt, black thin tie, black skinny pants (i think it is a jeans but not really sure), and a red with gold accent high top sneaker. i felt a little bit jealous. why? well i keep saying to myself if i can pull such an outfit, i would try and copy his attire. but i figured that i am too old for wearing gear and would look like a fool if i even try wearing one. i like wearing nice things but as per conversation with dave, it basically comes down to how I feel wearing such clothing.....and basically is it my style...

oh well, only in my dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends