i can't take this anymore........

dear jo, dom, em, dyland, and nicky:

woke up this morning with a stiff neck. been having some problems with my pillow falling and bascially making my head in an ackward position while i sleep. see, i sleep with two pillows. it might not be ergonomic but who cares, it helps me sleep. anyhow, the pillow underneath keeps falling and leaving me with only one. i tried getting a much bigger and thicker pillow but it just does not help me. i still like two pillows. now i a suffering and i am not happy.

anyway, i just got your grandma her 2nd cell phone. since she barely use it, i bought the at&t go phone. no contracts and less expensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends