more or less of an excuse.........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

what happened to me for the past month and a half? well nothing really. just got tired of blogging. didn't have the urge to write something. i do check emails, youtube videos, and other blogs. but i am just too lazy to update this thing.

anyway, i turned 32 last week. yes, a year older and should be a year wiser....but how come i don't feel like it. i feel like i am still in my teens. maybe it's because i am always surrounded by you guys.....i know cartoon network, nickelodeon, disney channel, and anime network by heart. this is probably the reason why i wanted to have a children's party for my birthday celebration. hhhmmmm.... or maybe I am just trying to deny that I am turning ancient??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends