I will VOTE for............

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

i was hoping that i will not post anything about the 2008 presidential campaign but it is so hard not to mention it.....it's basically on tv, the web, and newspaper every single day.

ok, this coming election is very monumental....in a VERY BIG WAY. I get it, the first black presidential (with hilary clinton - as a female candidate during the democratic nomination) and a female vice-president candidate. two things that i expect to happen in the near future....not now.

anyway, i just registered to vote a few days ago. on the election form, it ask you your democratic, republican, etc........i chose undecided. i want to keep my options open. let's hear what they say.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends