for mature audience only…

want to hear a funny story?? not a made up story just to entertain but a real true to life story?? here goes…

since it’s going to be a long weekend (4th of july) and no more school for the kids, everyone is at my mom’s house. as soon as i got inside, i went to the kitchen to have diner (it was past 9 pm). my mom was there and out of the blue, she asked me if i ordered something because a package arrived this afternoon. i told my mom that my sister ordered something online at victoria’s secret. she told me that the box is at the foyer and that she hasn't told my sister about it. so i went to pick-up the package to give to my sister but i realize that it was already open. i decided to take a look and noticed these green boxes with a clear window (so you can see the inside). at first glance (i didn’t have my glasses and it was semi-dark), it look like a tube. i thought my sister order the tube for snorkeling (how dumb was i to think that can be order at VS). after a minute or so, i realized what it was.....it was an adult toy. not one but a dozen toys to be exact. i went to my mom and she was laughing hysterically. i asked her who ordered it (took her a while to stop laughing BTW). she explained to me the whole story.

....after my brother and sister-in-law went shopping for groceries, they noticed a big box in front of the house (well it’s more like leaning on the tree in front of the house). my brother was going to removed it but realized that it was not empty (the original tape was still intact). so he carried it inside the house and opened the box. as soon as they opened it, they started laughing. my mom heard the commotion and got curious. as soon as she saw the content of the mysterious box, she lost it as well...

wish i can show you a pix but this blog is g rated. :) oh well, had a good laugh to end the day....

2 comments:

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends