brooklyn flea market...

since i had no plans whatsoever for sunday, i drag my sister to come with me to the brooklyn flea market located at the williamsburg section. i'm not a big fan of flea market since i don't normally get anything anyway. but i was bored and just wanted to go out. i'm just glad my sister was willing to come along...and the fact that she got a nice costume jewelry ring, it was worth the trip.

**view of manhattan from the brooklyn side

**sorry sis, those dogs are just damn too ginormous

**love the wood badminton rackets

**prom dress circa '80s. reminds me of molly ringwald in pretty in pink.....or lime green

**spicy duck noodle @ republic in union square

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends