postcard sunday...

**note:  click the link on each postcard for details.  this is the best part of doing this type of hobby....learn new things such as places, artworks, etc.
**love the travelling cow; from Magdeburg, Germany...


**not a big fan of commercial postcards but what can I do; from Sochi, Russia...


**my favorite postcard this week.  i had to google this place just to locate it.  now i am intrigue - travel destination perhaps??; from Archipelago of the Azores, Portugal...


**kobe port tower; from Kobe, Japan...


**come, we are going to a party; from France...


**again, not a big fan of commencial postcards, luckily i love this movie; toothiana from the movie rise of the guardians; from Russia...


**my runner-up this week; saima ringer seal by erik bruun; from Finland...


**terra cotta warrior; from China...


**red umbrella; from Shanghai, China...



4 comments:

  1. HOW do you get all these pretty postcards?
    (inquiring minds wanna know)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i joined a postcard exchange club online...

      Delete
  2. I wanted to join Postcrossing, but I had second thoughts. Takot ako mabigay ng address ko! :D

    ...and still the stamps. I collected stamps in my elementary and high school days. I still kept them all in an album. I'll share them in my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had the same concern about giving personal address...but you'll be surprised that most of the members has their home address. some do have PO Boxes.

      Delete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends