i will NEVER fly Singapore Airlines ever again!!!

a series of unfortunate events!!

 

one of my worst experience ever.

 

where to begin? 
 
flight from NYC to Singapore (the longest long-haul flight in the world).
  • on the day of the flight, got a text message and an email that my flight was delayed.
  • was supposed to leave 10:40 pm but was changed to 9 am the following day.
  • had to call the airline as I have connecting flight from Singapore to Manila.
  • at some point during the call, my original flight leaving NYC was cancelled. WTF!!!!  Glad the rep was able to get it back.
  • rep was also able to get me connecting flight (with 1.5 hrs layover)

 

**as a compensation of the almost 12 hrs flight delay, they gave us a travel adapter kit (what a piece of shit!)

 

flight from Singapore to Manila
  • due to the changes in my flight, once our flight from NYC landed, had to rush to get to the connecting flight.

 

 
return flight from Manila to Singapore (Scoot airlines – the budget airline of Singapore)
  • flight was supposed to leave at 6 AM.  Guess what? Flight was delayed by 1 hr. this basically cut-off my layover in Singapore from 2.5 to 1.5 hrs.

 

flight from Singapore to NYC
  • another rush to get to my connecting flight (from terminal 1 to 3)
  • if you are not familiar with Changi airport, these 2 terminals is quite a distance.
  • it was already pre-boarding when i get to the gate.
  • once we boarded the plane, they announce that we have to deplane as there seems to be some technical issue (What The F!!!!!!).
  • took about 15 minutes before we got boarded.

 

**view from my middle isle seat business class from singapore to manila.

 

i was traveling with my mom who is a senior citizen and requires wheelchair as she cannot stay standing for a long time.  i felt bad for my mom.  imagine my frustration this whole trip.  i also want to explore Changi airport (one of the reason why I took this flight) but due to the limited hours, i only saw the airport while running. 

 

so yeah, i will NEVER fly Singapore Airlines again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends