Me, myself and my APPLE Martini

For the past couple of months now, I've been having an on and off relationship with Apple Martini. I have no clue why I'm so attracted to this particular thang. Is it because of the alluring shape of the glass?? Is it the green color?? Or is it the cherry that comes along with it?? Like most everything in life, this is one of those "mysteries" that I will never figure out.

I think I had 7 apple martinis last nite -- I lost count after the third one. What I remember was that there was also a blue drink that made through inbetween the martinis. Don't ask me what it is -- I have no clue. I'm just glad that it didn't mess me up or else it would have been a big mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends