Lazy bummmmm.....

It's about 12:31 am here right now in New York. Thursday morning and I should be in bed trying to get some ZZZZs since I got work tomorrow. But guess what, I can't sleep. No, I don't have insomnia. I just can't sleep tonite.

Oh here's a good topic. For about a week now, there's a virus floating around the family. A stomach virus that makes everyone vomit. First one to got it was me of course. Followed by nephew, then my sister-in-law, and the last victim was my brother. I have no clue how I got it but it must have been that hotdog @ the movie theater. I knew it tasted weired. I was just plain hungry so I eat every peice of that YUMMY processed meat.

Oh yeah, I'm better now and the rest of the family. And on that note, I will forced myself to sleep to g'nite...or should I say g'mornin.....ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends