you must comply.........


i presently own this A900M by Samsung which is very thin. i don't have to worry of getting a case since I can just slip in my pants side pocket without causing any nasty bulge. but for the past couple of months now, i am thinking of changing my cellphone. i am leaning to getting a blackberry. right now, i have my cellphone and i also have a palm to keep track of my appointments at work. with the blackberry, it's two in one. one less gadget for me to carry every single day. just to let you know, although my present cellphone have plenty of features, i only use it for calling. no more, no less. my only concern with a blackberry is that it's very thick. it would feel like carrying my old cell phone again. damn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends