the very busy, expensive week that was...........

dear jo, dom, em, dyland, and nicky:

sorry for the not updating the blog this past week. it's been a very busy week for me.....well not actually busy but just been coming home very late to update my blob.

monday - met with j after work to watch the movie "i now pronounce you chuck and larry". had dinner first at intermezzo located in chelsea. i think the last time we ate there was over a year ago. with dinner and movie, i didn't get home until 1 in the morning.

tuesday - after coming home from work (which was about 8 pm), i was thinking of updating the blog. but got a call from j asking me to grab something to eat. we ended up in the cheesecake factory in white plains. got home past midnight and i was tired as hell.

wednesday - had a practive game with my v-ball team after work. didn't end until 9 pm. i asked j if i can get a ride since j was already in the city. by the time i met with j downtown, j introduce me to pedro (someone that uses the gym as well - yeah right {being sarcastic here}). in any case, we headed to queens to eat at this colombian restaurant (by the way, I just learned about this plan right exactly when i met j. after dinner, drop of pedro, the went straight home. i didn't get home until 1:30 am, which basically ending up dropping dead on my bed at exactly at 2 am. WOKE up at 6 am. I NEED TO GET MORE SLEEP.

thursday - during the dinner the previous night, j told me that we're going to have dinner at Brasserie 8 1/2. the last time j ate there was thanxgiving of 2005. me on the other hand was just this past friday (see friday's blog). made a reservation for 2 for 9:30 pm. didn't get there until 9:45 pm. dinner was good but VERY VERY expensive - even if we only ordered from the "restaurant week" pre-fix menu. since we are in the vicinity of 57th street, j decided to stop by the apple store. got home past midnight. as you probably call tell, i tend to wake up early (6 am to go to work) and sleep late (too stubborn to say NO).

friday - woke up past 9:30 am. YES, i got up late. no worries, i am not late for work. it's my day off (summer hours). didn't do much except lounge around the house. didn't met with j (thank god). i need a brake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends