ta ta for now............

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

it's been two weeks since i started my new job. i like the change....A LOT....it's less stressful. anyway, i want to share to all of you the farewell email that I sent the week before i left. i got plenty of comments (not surprising there) and best of all, they say that the email was me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Ta ta for now.....

Dear friends and colleagues,

I looked at this screen for so long and yet I am at a loss of what to write. XXXX has been the best company I worked in so far… (well, actually this was my first job after college so nothing to compare yet) :) . But it is with a heavy heart that I will leave here…October 17 is my last day.

But moving on, hoping the grass will be really greener is always on everyone's mind, I guess. So here I am writing this email to bid all of you "ta ta for now" in search of the greener pasture.

~~ To all my "peeps", you know how to reach me. (wink wink)

~~ To everyone else, say hi when you see me....and I’ll do the same. If I don’t remember who you are, please accept this now as my formal apology. Meeting more than 5,000++ applicants can be very daunting.

Thanks for the great learning experience – I am eternally grateful. ‘Till next time....

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anyway, it's been a while since i last posted here so since it's November 1st, here are some pictures that I took a week ago when my aunt, her colleague, my mom, and I went to the Spring Grove Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. A very scary place even in the middle of the day......







As you can tell from the picture, the building is no longer used. There were signs of "Hazard" in most doors due to abestos. It's situated on a big compound but this building was very impossing. For any ghosthunters, this would be a dream place.....of course take your own risk of dying...not of fear but of chemicals....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends