what's the deal yo.........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

the weather since the beginning of last week has been below average. usually at this time of the year, the temprature should be in the 40's....not the 30's. i tried going out yesterday and damn, it was so brutal. with the wind factor, feels like it was in the teens.

anyway, last friday night, i decided to just go out and enjoy being single (well actually none of my friends want to go out). anyway, went to the bar/club around 6:30 (you might think it's early but during the winter months, this is already late) and start hitting the 2 for 1 happy hour. i know that i am not there to get wasted. i've learned my lesson a few years ago.....never again. happened only one time and that was enough for me to learn my lesson.

back to my story, so there i was sitting waiting for a phone/text from those i wanted to hangout with. ok, it was a last minute notice but i was hoping someone would be joining me. well guess what, i was out of luck. no one want to venture out the cold, or they already made plans, or that they are out of manhattan already. so there i was all by myself. sad....very very sad.

but don't feel bad for me...it's not that i was all by myself all night long...wink wink wink. that story is for some other time. let's not jinx it yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends