let it snow, let it snow, let it snow............

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

the first sign of winter came through yesterday morning here in NYC. it was great that it started to snow after 9 am (avoiding any rush hour dilemma).


i took this picture about a block away from where i work during my lunch break (when the snow was really falling hard). i wanted to take more picture but the wind was just picking up and it was too unbearable for me. i like snow. i went to the snow capital of the US for college - buffalo (some people might beg to differ) so this is nothing to me. i drove once in a snow storm and boy it was an experience alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends