finally, i did........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

this past two years has been a big change for me. i bought my very first cellphone (most of my cellphone are gifts by the way), table lamps, and of course the Wii. I that would be it....but i guess i was not done yet.

i finally took advantage of the bad economy. during the x-mas season, i bought a laptop (my very first laptop bought in 1998...yes, ancient). it was on sale and for the stats, it was a bargain. ok, i've been dying to buy one but i always have this "why buy one if i have a regular PC" attitude. well lately, my PC is not mine. since my Melvin is a tech guy, he has change the configuration of the PC and it's causing me some problem. so rather than argue, i decided to just get my own laptop.

my new 17" toshiba....me like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends