if the shoe fits......

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

i have a big dilemma here. for the past two months now, i have been searching for a pair of work shoes...the typical black casual shoes. when i was on vacation in the philippines, i went to almost all the stores when i go to a mall. no such luck. as soon as i got back here in nyc, i did the same. i tried even looking at brand name such as prada, gucci, and kenneth cole to name a few. i found one or two a few weeks ago but guess what...they don't have my size. i tried even looking at websites but nothing.

what is wrong with me? why can't i find the right shoes. i just want the shoes to "sing" to me and say buy me. am i asking too much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends