just go with the flow....

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

for the past couple of weeks now, i've seen a few of the magazine talk shows discuss about foods bought on the corner street. i have no problem eating such foods (or what i normally called dirty food)....although there are instances when you think, what is exactly in that or are they really clean?

anyway, i tried a new one this afternoon for lunch - rickshaw dumpling. the cart according to their tweet schedule (always on wednesdays), they are going to be located on 57th and 8th. luckily for me, it was a block away from work.


i ordered the chicken with thai basil dumpling. it cost me about $6 for 6 pieces.

my comments........taste good but i had better. i just want to try it.

oh yeah, 6 dumplings does not suffice my lunch....i had to get a small soup somewhere else. i am such a pig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends