the british are coming...

the past few weeks was just pure mayhem that i neglected to post anything.  there was a drama at work (not going to say what it is), got something new and big (which i will post in the next few days), and my british cousin and her family visited NYC for two (2) full weeks.

it was their first time here in the US.  with limited time, i organized their full itinerary for the whole trip.  my sister and i took a week off from work starting with my sister taking the first week while i did the second.  the first week consist of mostly NYC landmarks - liberty, times square, rock center, central park to name a few.  the second week - which was designated to me - started with a trip to Niagara Falls and Toronto during the labor day weekend with the WHOLE family, doing some more NYC landmarks like the bronx zoo, 9/11 memorial, and ending it with a trip to Washington, DC.

all in all, it was a successful and fun vacation for my cousin and her family.  they just left to head back to UK this afternoon.  i am bit tired and glad that it was over.....what can i say, i did ALL the driving part.

**colourful benches @ niagara falls...

**hoping there's a gold at the end of the rainbow @ niagara falls...

**old building @ roosevelt island, NYC...

**view of long island city, queens @ roosevelt island, NYC...

**rebuilding of lower manhattan...




2 comments:

  1. Oh c'mon...what was the drama?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still fresh and my co-workers read my blog. maybe in a month or so...

      Delete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends