more balls...

christmas is just a few weeks away and i am feeling the pressure of my motif for the tree this year.  it sucks that my creative juices is not working - i do not why.  i guess i am just going to wing it.  i am definitely using what i have in storage and as mr. tim gun (of project runaway) would say, "make it work".

in the meantime, i got these lovely paper mache holiday balls this weekend to add to my collection.  it will definitely add color to the tree this year :)

**balls from homegoods...
 

5 comments:

  1. I have collected assortments of decors all these years, and I have stick to red and gold as much as possible, so I will not have a headache what motif to choose for the next year.

    By the way, I love your balls.

    Wait. That sounds inappropriate. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't mind, i like my balls as well.

      ok, that does make me sound sleazy....ewwww

      LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. Paper Mache? Those balls look a lot harder than they actually are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design. I missed putting up a christmas tree in our home. its my favorite time of the year. Kaso since we had dogs in the house we didnt bother anymore. for sure kasi guguluhin lang nila

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends