TV Dinner - Lean Cuisine: Swedish Meatballs...

 

wow!!!!


imagine my first blog is about tv dinner.  yes, WOW!!!


ok, let me clear this out first.  i do not normally eat tv dinners.  just the past few months, i am getting bored with the food that's available to me at work.  yes, i do not have a lot of choices.

 

i know, i know.  being from nyc, you would expect that i would have so many options.  sad to say, i work in an area where there's not a lot.  hence, trying to add tv dinners to my lunch selections.



Lean Cuisine: Swedish Meatballs (8 out 10)

  • Sauce: very good
  • Meatballs: good
  • Pasta: good


one of my biggest concern about eating tv dinners is the taste of preservatives. not on this one.  the sauce was good....very good to be exact.  pasta would be very good if they provided more that just a mere few.  the proportion of meatballs to pasta is not good.  more pasta please!!!

 

would i buy again?  a definite yes!



1 comments:

  1. I expected that too na you'd have a lot of choices there. We went to Brooklyn to visit the young lady last Thanksgiving and there were so many places to go for food.

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends