whatever.....

my first blog for 2006.....wow, has it been that long since i post my last blog??

a lot of things happened during the past few weeks. actually only one major thing happened but it feels like a lot. i finally decided to go back to my birth country, the Philippines, after 11 year of haitus.

i had some doubts going back home. would i enjoy it? would i regret my decision of taking 2 weeks vacation? those were some of my concerns prior to the trip. but that change a few days after arriving.

i never realized how much i missed my childhood memories: the street where i used to play, the malls where my friend and i used to hangout, my HOME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends