wats up homey..........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

ok, before i start this blog, let me explain why such a long break. well, my sister, your mom and your aunt basically lives in this computer during the past couple of days. the got the "youtube diseases". yup, as soon as she gets home from work (about 11-12 pm), she goes to the youtube and watch stuff until 3-4 in the morning. but wait, that's not the weird part. she watches korean soap opera. no, she does not speak or read korean. the shows have subtitle in english. go figure. i guess it's like me watchin spanish telenovelas......LOL. just kiddin about the telenovelas part.

You Tube - A Love Song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends