volleyball is a dangerous game....

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

got a depressing email this morning from one of my v-ball teammates:

-- "Apparently I've a bone fracture in my foot as a result of the last game's accident. Can't even walk now - wearing a cast and have to use crutches (never thought crutches are such a pain!) So, I don't think there's even a slight chance I'll join you in the play-offs. Sorry, next season only :-(

Good luck in the play-off!

Alexey" --

the "accident" that alexey mentioned involved two individuals....it was a head on collision between him and i. well it's not a collision per se. what happened was that both alexey and i went for the same shot....alexey planned to spike the ball and i on the other hand was to bump it. he jump, we both collided, but as soon as he landed, he stepped on my feet and that causes him to fall awkwardly.

i really really feel bad now. he's one of our best hitters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends