happy new year...........

dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

weired title huh. actually not since you guys don't have school tomorrow and on friday. it's the jewish holiday of rosh hashanah (the beginning of jewish new year and the high holiday days). as you probably know already, i work for a jewish organization. i don't have work tomorrow as well...it's one of the perks that i got that most of my friends don't have.

anyway, i have no idea what to do this long weekend. my original plan was to take this week as vacation and visit my cousin java in manchester. but that did not materialized. so i am stuck in NYC. i guess i better find things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends