dear jo, dom, em, dylan, and nicky:

was feeling lousy today. my cell phone alarm which i keep next to my bed woke me up. as most of you know, i am a morning person so i started the day not in a good mood. left the house early to make sure i get to work before 7 am. train was late and crowded. no seats available. trying to calm myself not to be frustrated.

travel time wasn't that bad. got to my train stop with 15 minutes spare. stopped by starbucks to get my regular frappucino to cheer me up (well more of a sugar rush). just my luck, they didn't have the mixture ready. waited for about 5 minutes. got to work 7:10 am. what a way to start my day.

anyway, the whole day was just weired. luckily, my lunch was good...which makes up for the whole day.


all from au bon pain: large broccoli chowder soup, asiago cheese breadstick, and mini corn loaf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends