heaven has a new angel...


Heaven Has A New Angel 

your pain is gone 
your stay was short
your memory will last forever

you've touched so many 
loved by all
there for us we were about to fall

a whisper of an angel your words will be
the glory of an angel your light shall be
our new guardian angel you will be

heaven has a new angel 


- by mark petro


i learned today through facebook that one of my friend's friend passed away early this morning from cancer.  from what my friend told me, she was battling the disease for 2 years and was diagnose during that period from 98% of getting cured to 0% chance.  i didn't ask much since i know my friend is still grieving.   


i met her only twice but during that period, we had fun and we could have been great friends....probably that's why i am still in shock.      

rest in peace....ellien    


4 comments:

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends