postcard sunday...

ok, as much as i love receiving, sending, and posting postcards...it's becoming tedious and to be honest, it's taking most of my post here.  i decided that starting today, i will post on sundays all the postcards i received for the week.  at least by doing so, i'm free to post other stuff (as if I post other stuff before my postcard hobby).

**note:  click the link on each postcard for details.  this is the best part of doing this type of hobby....learn new things such as places, artworks, etc.

**an illustration by artist Anna Kovecses; postcard from Hamburg, Germany...

**Stewart-Merry House; postcard from Tampa, Florida...

**The Bronze Horseman (Monument to Peter the Great); postcard from St. Petersburg, Russia...


**Checkered by Wassily Kandinsky; postcard from St. Paul, Minnesota...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends