berlin, germany...

**Reichstag Parliament Building...

**My mom infront of the Brandenburger Tor...scene of the final stage of the marathon...

**Gendarmenmarkt...

**Fernsehturm de Berlin...

**Park in-front of the Reichstag Building...

**S-Bahnhof Potsdamer Platz (station)...

**Topographie des Terrors...

**Checkpoint Charlie...

**The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe...

**My mom in one of the path to the Museum Island...


**Neues Museum...housed the bust of Nefetiti (sorry, no picture allowed)...




**Altes Museum...

**Ishtar Gate at the Pergamon Museum...

**My mom examining a section of the Ishtar Gate...


**Currywurst with frech fries...YUMMY!!!


**Flea Market near the Museum Island...


1 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Mike. Parang postcards. It's wonderful that you get to travel your mom.

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends