vaccinated...

 

so i did it.  earlier today before heading to work, i decided to stop by the hospital to get my covid-19 vaccination.  the first of two.  i got the pfizer vaccine.  i'm scheduled to return on the 4th of february.

 

the nurse was very nice and pleasant.  she tried to explain to me everything while entering my records.  i really do not like to much question so there i was just listening.


it didn't hurt.  it's just like your regular yearly flu shot.


they let me stay in a waiting room for 15 minutes....just to make sure that there's no side effect.  


after the 15 minutes, i head to work like any other day.


felt the soreness on my left arm (my weak arm) where they injected the shot as the day progress.  it's not that bad but you can definitely feel it creeping.  by mid-afternoon, i'm starting to sweat.  not sure if it's the shot or that i  was wearing a sweater and my office is just damn hot.  i think it's the sweater in a hot office.

 

it's about 10:53 pm right now and i can definitely feel the soreness.  now i cannot stretch my left arm...at all.  i can feel it.  my left pinky finger for some reason is feeling numb-ish (is that even a word??).


i'll head to bed soon.  definitely sleeping on the right side.  i just hope i don't rollover to my left.....that would be painful.  


wish me luck.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends