let's get ready to rumble.....

during my regular walk from 57th to 42nd street, i saw a crowd forming outside the fye store located on 42nd and 6th ave. being the curious person that i am, i decided to take a peak while walking (i don't want people to notice me that i'm being nosy). as soon as i pass the entrance, i noticed a very big guy and might i add, a very tanned one. i tried to figure who it was since he was facing side view. then, i noticed the hair. it was hulk hogan in person. what a surprise. i wish i had my camera with me to show you a proof that i actually saw him but i left it at home. my camera phone is available but i didn't even bother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Growing up, I used to want to change the world. Now, I just don't give a damn.

instagram

friends i stalk

Friends